Friday, 18 September 2015

Analogical Thinking 2 (POV)

Tension. The first thing that came across my mind when I heard the word tension was pressure. When there is tension, there is pressure. They come in many kind of forms and some of them are problems that many countries are facing in the world. For example the article then the class went through. It is when a particular designer critics and compares his country, Hong Kong, towards China. This little statement can actually creat tension and this may lead to further consequences for the designer. Personally, I think we can find problems almost everywhere and without a doubt some are hard to solve them. However, it is how you counter it that matters because it may be the simpliest of things that a human can do that could actually solve the problem. To sum up, I think tensions and pressures can be countered if we analyse the problem and get ways to solve it.







No comments:

Post a Comment