interests
This is a picture taken recently when I went cycling with my relatives at Punggol Waterway. I just love outdoor activities as I'm an active kind of person. Swimming, cycling or sports in general are stuffs that I rather do than going to a cinema and catch some stupid horror movies. Without fail I'll record moments of these with either my phone or my GoPro and this, I'll get the best of both worlds as I get to do outdoor activity and videography, which is one of my favourite things to do, at the same time. Maybe I was raised by my parents that way, who love to spend time at the beach almost every weekend. We get to spend time with each other as a family at the same time and I think that is really important. To end this, words can't describe how much I love the outdoors and things I can adventure and do.
No comments:
Post a Comment