Wednesday, 9 September 2015

Battle Royale Movie Review




Battle Royale

Battle Royale was one of the most "bloody" violent yet exciting movie that I've ever watched. There were scenes that were really gore for example the flying head that has grenade in its mouth. The flying was literally like it was flying its way into the room. Then there we shooting scenes and the victims' blood were overflowing like a tap water. If it were to be our class, I think I'll have a chance to be the only survivor. The weapon of my choice would definitely be a tracking device simply because I can know who is around or near me so that I can standby incase of any attacks. However I think I could really need to find a way to kill someone which is a hard thing to do. I guess I'll change my mind of saying that I'll survive in that island? I SURELY WILL DIE WITHOUT A DOUBT WITH CRUEL AND VIOLENT FRIENDS LIKE THAT. Maybe Seul Ong will survive because he really think through something before he attempt on it(hahahah). To sum up, the movie was really good and it's my first time watching those kind of movies because honestly, i don't really watch movies. It needs to be comedy type of movie for me to watch it but after watching Battle Royale, I really think I need to explore different type of genres of movies!

No comments:

Post a Comment