Friday, 25 September 2015

Force Connection

In this week's Creative Thinking class, we learnt about Force Connection. Force Connection is a process where we combine two unrelated things to create something new and fresh. For example hanger and a teabag. Both of them are two very unrelated things but what if we combine them together. We get a mini hanger tea bag that prevents your teabag from falling in your hot drinks! Original ideas comes from related and non related items combine together and this is what we get, something out of the box. In my opinion, I really think that this process can be very useful for me in the future. When thinking of a new design, this process can helps me in my design process and thoughts. I can get two different items that are unrelated and combine them. Who knows I can create something phenomenal that can be useful for people to use. To sum up, this process helps me to open up my mind and think of things that are unexpected, unusual and unbelievable.


an example of a product that the designer came out with the process of Force Connection

No comments:

Post a Comment