Friday, 14 August 2015

Brainstorming (2)

This week's class was really interesting. Once again, we were told to brainstorm in our different groups. This time however, it was a much serious topic. The topic was about our role as artists/designers. It made me wonder what's my motive or purpose as designer. Yes I want to contribute to the community but in what way can I do so? As a graphic designer I thought that I can contribute visually. I want to influence others through my visual works such posters, advertisements, videos and photography works. The question really made me think hard and opened my eyes to why I am paying a lot for my education in graphic design. To sum up, I think we must know our main purpose when pursuing anything and for me, I have to know how do I play my part as a future designer. We also shared with the class on our topic of "101 ways to kill a cockroach" which we brainstormed in our group and thought of 101 ways.








my group's work: 101 ways to kill a cockroach




we brainstormed and helped each other on the topic of "What is your role as an artist or a designer?"






No comments:

Post a Comment