![]() |
![]() |
Project Dreamcatchers 2015: Take Me Places was nothing but a successful exhibition. Organisers and departments had did so much for this exhibition. Not to forget the 5 collaborative artists, including Mr Ezzam Rahman who had worked with patients from NUH. These youths have chronic illness and they are surviving against all odds. Through the art display in the exhibition, I was touched at how they were able to tell us how they felt throughout their artworks. I love how one of the youths, Ong Su Ya took pictures describing moments of her life and her struggles everyday. The pictures were in black and white and the simple words were in red. I really felt her emotions while she was explaining her works. I truly feel that these youths are such an inspiration and they are the true superheroes.
In terms of design aesthetics, I think the catalogue and poster are well designed. Even though it's simple, it still matches the theme which is Take Me Places and the colours were chosen nicely.


No comments:
Post a Comment