Friday, 28 August 2015

Lateral Thinking





In this week's Creativing Thinking class, we were introduced to something new which is Lateral Thinking. Lateral thinking is thinking outside of the box. It consists of two factors which is solving problems through creative approach and the other is traditional step by step. We were given a few questions that made us think through. These questions consist of problems and we need to come out with either obvious methods or craziest ones. To me, I find it great that we now know more about Lateral Thinking as we can use it in the future especially for me. With lateral thinking process, it actually help me out in my process of designing something. I can use traditional step by step or obvious methods and I can also use something crazy and out of the box to help me solve a problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment