In this week's Creative Thinking class, the class was taught more in depth about brainstorming. Brainstorming is a process where we work together and give ideas for one motive, which is to solve a problem. It is spontaneous when we generate and share ideas to each other. We were told how different it would be when we are out in the working world and in the art industry. We will be collaborating with people or our clients and how are you going to go about dealing with different backgrounds, different personalities and also different cultures. It is a matter of whether you do it for the money or do you do it for something you believe in. For example if you are against animal abuse and was tasked to create a poster to promote it instead, will you give or restrict your ideas? Moving to group activity, we were tasked to brainstorm about how we can prevent animal abuse. We then did what we were supposed to do and give solutions. I really thought that he solutions my group gave was pretty cool and unique. However there were interesting solutions too that were given from other groups. To sum up, I thought this week's class was pretty interesting as I do have experience in many group works but I did not know the process more in depth.

giving ideas on how to prevent animal abuse
Coincidentally on that day I saw someone carrying a bag with a badge that says "STOP ANIMAL ABUSE" and I thought that the badge is actually a way to stop animal abuse as commuters in the train like me will notice it and spare a thought.
No comments:
Post a Comment